Vegetables can be freely paired with greens making your nutrition full and balanced.
Everyone has their own favourites; carrots, beets, celery, turnips, sweet potatoes, brussel spouts, onions, broccoli, cabbages. All are extremely nutritious, containing vitamins, fibre, water, elements and minerals to fill you up trim the body naturally, high in folate, potassium and vitamins A, E and C.
The proverb says:
“A sound mind in a sound body.”
By adding more vegetables and greens to your diet plan you will notice an improvement in a brief period of time to enhance your the body’s performance, especially pre or post exercise.
• contain an excellent source of iron which needs vitamin C to be absorbed and greens contain both
• are the most effective way to slim down the body
• they are incredibly low in calories
• can help keep you full longer
• balance your body
• regulate different physiological processes
• make your mind bright
• full of antioxidants, minerals and vitamins, protecting and restoring your skin and body cells
• contain a high level of nutrients.
When you eat greens, your body does not require more signals to eat, as a result, you feel full and don’t overeat.
Greens reduce the risk of heart disease, including heart attack and stroke since they help reduce blood cholesterol levels.
So, eating greens is one of the best ways to stay healthy and lose weight for the reason that they are a rich source of minerals, including calcium, magnesium, iron and vitamins especially C, K, E and B group.
• useful and rich in helpful elements and minerals, vitamin C and potassium. • good for your health
• can help you lose weight.
• low calorie and high water content, cucumbers aid in digestion and weight loss.
• eliminate bad breath; take a slice of it and press in to the roof of your mouth with the tongue for a minute as chemicals kill bacteria in your mouth.
• high in sulfur and silicon that help to stimulate hair growth.
• ease sunburns and skin irritations.
Buy organic as they are often sprayed with pesticides.
Delicious added with wheatgrass to green smoothies, vegetable salads or eat them raw.