2 ripe bananas
400 grams of berries
Berries of your choice either one type or a variety (whatever takes your fancy) blackberries, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, mulberries, cranberries, loganberries
200 ml almond milk (or another dairy free milk of choice)
2 tablespoons of honey, agave (or maple syrup or another of your choice)
2 tablespoons of linseeds
Put all ingredients carefully into a blender and blend thoroughly, add crushed ice, if preferred especially on warmer days.
250 g Gluten Free White Bread Flour
1 tsp Quick Yeast
1 Pinch of Salt
1 dsp honey
250 ml Milk alternative such as soya, hemp, rice, oat
1 Egg or substitute
1 tbsp Oil such as sunflower or rapeseed
Small amount of cold water
Large 2L bowl
Large wooden or metal spoon
Bun or muffin baking tray
1. Mix together the flour, quick yeast and salt.
2. Add the milk, honey and egg whisking well.
3. Leave the dough covered with a tea towel, in a draught free place, I use my oven, for 90 minutes.
4. Add the oil mix in roughly.
5. Oil a bun or muffin baking tray.
5. Place round spoonfuls of dough into the cavities of the oiled bun or muffin tray.
6. Brush each ball of dough with cold water.
7. Leave to rise for 35/40 minutes.
8. Bake in a preheated oven for 15/20 minutes.