I am a woman who has suffered for ten years with food problems.
At first I ignored these and sought to continue as best I could until it became so embarrassingly painful and awkward to live a normal daily life that I gradually cut out gluten, dairy, certain fruits and vegetables in order to manage to live a reasonable life.
I have seen doctors, consultants, specialists to no avail they have left it as Irritable Bowel Syndrome -IBS; as they cannot find anything else to answer the problems I face.
I seek to share information to support others on:
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- allergies to food
- intolerance to food
- methods to alleviate the discomforts faced by those of us who suffer or have family and friends who suffer
- Diarrhoea suffer disruptive embarrassing uncontrollable emergency WC visits (sharonac72.wordpress.com)
- Food Allergies & Food Sensitivity (chanttoday.wordpress.com)
- Natural Help To Relieve Irritable Bowel Syndrome Symptoms (smmirror.com)
- Celiac Disease and IBS: Differences and Similarities (everydayhealth.com)
- Your Diet and IBS Symptoms (everydayhealth.com)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome: A Nightmare which can be fixed by changing Lifestyle (draggarwal.org)
- Prescription Medication Must-Haves for IBS (everydayhealth.com)
- Process for how to treat irritable bowel syndrome naturally (after50health.com)
- FODMAP Diet, developed in Melbourne by dietitian Dr Sue Shepherd helps to treat irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), fructose malabsorption (familysurvivalprotocol.com)
- Could your IBS, constipation, or diarrhea really be SIBO? (drbradshook.com)