500 grams Caster sugar
400 grams Dairy free butter or oil
1 teaspoon Vanilla essence/extract
800 grams of Gluten free Self-raising flour
800 grams ripe mashed Banana’s
Equipment: electric whisk or wooden spoon, kitchen measuring scales, teaspoon, knife, mixing bowl, spatula, 8″ diameter deep round or square cake tin greased and lined with greaseproof paper.
- Set oven at 180 or Gas mark 4.
- Put the butter and sugar in the bowl whisk with the electric mixer or by hand with a wooden spoon.
- Add vanilla essence and mashed banana’s whisk well.
- Gradually fold in the flour gently mixing it carefully into the mixture.
- Spoon into the prepared greased cake tin smooth the top.
- Bake for 60 minutes at Gas mark 4 or 180.