These energy boost bars adapt to be gluten, dairy or gluten and dairy free snacks.
- 250g Gluten free oats or <a class="zem_slink" title="Crisped
Posted from WordPress
rice” href=”http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisped_rice” rel=”wikipedia” target=”_blank”>crisped rice and flaked coconut
- 23 cm square baking tin
- large heavy based saucepan
- Greaseproof paper
- wooden spoon
- <a class="zem_slink" title="Spoon" href="http://
- Line a 23cm square baking tin with baking parchment greased to prevent the mixture sticking.
- Measure the butter (or variant); sugar; honey; add to a large heavy based saucepan once butter or oil is heated and melted add the prunes, apricots, dates boil for two minutes once sugar is caramelised and really sticky sauce-like consistency.
- Add the other ingredients into the pan or in a large bowl mixing thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the tin.
- Flatten the mix using the back of a metal spoon.
- Place in centre of the oven for twenty minutes or once edges look golden; leaving to cool in the tin; cutting into slices once cold.
- measuring scales
- Large bowl if unable to use a large pan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spoon” rel=”wikipedia” target=”_blank”>metal spoon
- Preheat oven gas mark 5/190C/375F.
- Line a <a class="zem_slink"