In case you are unaware… this is the time to detox all the rich food, lack of sleep, fizzy and alcoholic drinks are sure to cause havoc in one’s internal and external appearance either from pain and discomfort feeling full or added weight gain to reddish inflamed and/or spotty skin!
If you just listen to the media there is a global craze sweeping the world – of ritual regular detoxing as a diet to control weight, moods, lack of energy, memory, concentration, headaches, skin problems, bloatedness around the stomach, flatulence, difficulties passing stools.
The reasons are endless and I could go into far more detail of the various reasons people detox to cleanse their body of impurities. However I do think that maybe if we curtailed the need to eat whatever, whenever and however much we like of food and drink of all kinds we might limit the need to detox so regularly. I am concerned with this obsession to detox is becoming for some a ritual which could lead to negative consequences as our bodies are sensitive. In the same way which yo-yo dieting is not encouraged yo-yo detoxing should also be discouraged. The body is not designed to be detoxed so often as some are doing it monthly. If we go back to the old days of
‘everything in moderation’
‘a little of everything will not do you any harm’
we might enjoy our food and bodies more with less negative consequences which will needless to say increase risks of cancer or the health problems causing more expense to the health system which cannot cope as it is!
I have added a detox recipes to cleanse and give basic easy guidance to enable you to do so without having to buy a book. Please message me or email: email@example.com
- Detox – Cleanse inside out! (sharonac72.wordpress.com)
- Recipes (sharonac72.wordpress.com)
- Which Juice Is The Best Juice For You? (blackdoctor.org)
- Day 17 of 100 Day Juicing (100dayjuicing.wordpress.com)
- Detox Series: Digestion and Bowels (optimizedindividuals.com)
- 13. How to Detox Naturally From Mycotoxins Using Herbs (12160.info)
- What is Lill Detox? And why are you writing anything about “detox”? (lilldetox.wordpress.com)
- Will Going Vegan Save My Skin? (bellasugar.com)
- 10 Foods That Detox The Body (wakeup-world.com)